Welcome to the registration page for vendor booths and vendor attendees of the CO/WY ITE Section’s 2019 Annual Vendor Show
- Who: Traffic/Transportation vendors
- What: Technical Presentation and Vendor/Trade Show (typical vendor participation 40-50; member participation: 300-400 registrations)
- Where: Adams County Event Center, West Wing at 4430 S Adams County Pkwy., Brighton, CO 80601
- When: Date: Friday January 18, 2019
Tentative Timeline (final will be emailed by coordinator):
- Vendor Booth Setup: 8:00am-10:30am
- Technical Presentation: 9:00am-11:00am
- Vendor/Trade Show time: 11:00am-2:00pm
- Vendor Booth Teardown 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Other Details: Lunch will be buffet style serving at tables throughout the venue. One table registration below includes 1 standard 110V US power outlet (BYO power strips for more). Vendors must register for additional lunches for each person in attendance during the show. Vendor parking will be limited to accommodate the general attendance and likely offsite during the tech presentation and vendor show.
- Shipping details will be provided, but be aware that the venue does not have a lift to assist in unloading.
Note: WiFi and bar will not be available.
Following the show, we will send a survey link to provide feedback about lessons learned for suggestions for improvements, sponsorships, etc in the future. Thank you and we wish you all the best for a successful show.
Please note that the Booth and Sponsorship options do not include registration. All members of your organization managing the booth or attending the event will need to register as an attendee. Below is a map of the event space with each table denoted by its number. Please select the booth number you would like to purchase in the options below. We will be updating a listing of tables/booths by organization periodically as more are purchased.
Please send your logos and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.