Welcome to the registration page for vendor booths, vendor attendees, and sponsorships for the CO/WY ITE Section’s 2020 Annual Vendor Show.
We are offering vendors the chance to register for:
- Vendor Booths – Opportunity to select your own booth(s). A vendor floor layout will be provided when registration is opened, or earlier if possible.
- Participants – Vendors will need to sign up their representatives attending the show, which will also be available concurrently with booth registration.
- Sponsorships – We will again offer the opportunity for several sponsorships, including a happy hour after the show at one of the downtown Castle Rock’s establishments (we are still working out those details).
- Presentations – Vendors may submit their topics for vendor demonstrations. Typically 15 min allotted, but subject to change.
- Who: Traffic/Transportation vendors
- What: Technical Presentation and Vendor Show (typical vendor participation 40-50; member participation: 300-400 registrations)
- Where: Douglas County Events Center, 500 Fairgrounds Rd, Castle Rock, CO 80104
- When:Date: Friday January 31, 2020
Tentative Timeline (final will be emailed by coordinator):
- Vendor Booth Setup: 8:00am-10:30am
- Technical Presentation: 9:00am-11:00am
- Vendor/Trade Show time: 11:00am-2:00pm
- Vendor Booth Teardown 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Happy Hour – 2:00pm-4:00pm – refer to this event for more information.
- Other Details:
- Lunch will be buffet style at tables throughout the venue.
- One table registration below includes 1 standard 110V US power outlet (furnish your own power strips for more outlets. No generators permitted.)
- Vendors must register each person in attendance during the show.
- On-site parking will be available.
- Complimentary Guest Wi-Fi is available, provided by Douglas County
- Note the venue cannot accept early deliveries, so vendors should plan to use other means to ship materials (e.g., ship to hotel, etc.).
Note: Vendor WiFi access will be available.
Following the show, we will send a survey link to provide feedback about lessons learned for suggestions for improvements, sponsorships, etc. in the future. Thank you and we wish you all the best for a successful show.
Please note that the Booth and Sponsorship options do not include any attendee admission ticket registrations. All members of your organization managing the booth or attending the event will need to register as an attendee.
Below is a map of the event space with each table denoted by its number. Please select the booth number(s) you would like to purchase in the options below. We will be updating a listing of tables/booths by organization periodically as more are purchased.
Please send your logos and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.